How do I get certified copies of documents in a case?

You may mail or fax a written request, along with a certification fee per document, and a photocopy fee in the form of either a bank cashier's check or money order made payable to: United States Bankruptcy Court. In some instances a per item search fee may be charged. No personal checks will be accepted.  To view Miscellaneous Fee Schedule Click Here

Please include the case name, case number, filing date, and the title of the specific documents which you wish to have certified. In addition, please include your name, address, and daytime telephone number.

Mail your request to the appropriate Clerk's Office location.