How do I get certified copies of documents in a case?


You may mail or fax a written request, along with a certification fee per document, and a photocopy fee in the form of either a bank cashier's check or money order made payable to: United States Bankruptcy Court. In some instances a per item search fee may be charged. No personal checks will be accepted.Filing Fee Schedules