Filing Agents MUST register under Non-Attorney E-File Registration.
Request E-filing privileges with the court through PACER, or if you already have a CM/ECF login and password, link your CM/ECF account to your PACER account.
See below for different scenarios that will assist you in the registration process:
Filing Agent: Has a CM/ECF Account but No PACER Account
- Register for a Non-Attorney PACER account.
- Link PACER TO CM/ECF.
Filing Agent: Has a CM/ECF Account and a PACER Account
- Upgrade your PACER account.
- Link PACER to CM/ECF account.
Filing Agent: No CM/ECF Account and No PACER Account
Attorney or Trustee
An approved Filing Agent will need their account linked to the attorney or trustee's CM/ECF account.
The attorney or trustee logs into CM/ECF via PACER and performs the following:
- Click Utilities > Your Accounts > Maintain Your ECF Account > More User Information
- In the Find Filing Agent field, enter the name of the Filing Agent and click the search icon.
- Select Filing Agent.
- Click on the Filing Agent's name once it has been linked, and the Update Filing Agent Permissions box will appear.
- Change Internet Payment to Y and click Save.
- Click Return to Account Screen.
- Click Submit.